Hello My New Friend,
Using training, skill sets and intuition, I feel confident I can help you feel and become more healthy, break through obstacles and challenges, and empower you to be the very best YOU possible.
I began my pursuit of helping others through holistic and coaching modalities because of my mother. Her fears, experiences and failures (or what she perceived to be failures) had a big impact on my life. My Mission: To empower women by helping them overcome their internal and external obstacles.
- Trained at Alpha School of Massage in Jacksonville, Florida in 1998.
- Studied Spa Techniques while working at Sea Island Spa.
- Specializing in PTSD Massages.
- Specializing in Sports Massages.
- Specializing in removing emotional and physiological blockages that are preventing you from achieving what you want.
- Specializing in Energy Clearing Sessions
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Ericksonian Hypnotist
- Certified Law of Attraction Practitioner
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Western Governor University
- Certified Project Manager.
- US Army Veteran (Desert Storm Vet)
I have had the privilege of massaging the previous host of “The Weakest Link” game show, Anne Roberson. The massage session appeared in her documentary “Travels with an Unfit Mother” that aired on the BBC channel.
I am dedicated to providing the best holistic care and coaching available. I am solution oriented with the ability to see outside the box.
My focus on continuing education will expand my skill set and understanding of holistic and life